Personal Injury Lawyers With Decades Of Experience
When you have been seriously hurt in an accident, you need an attorney with extensive experience and knowledge of personal injury law. Our experience provides us with the ability to ensure a comprehensive approach to every injury claim we handle.
We focus on getting to know you. Besides evaluating the extent of your injuries, we also discuss with you your short-term and long-term goals. We take an aggressive approach in our dealings with insurance companies and opposing counsel to obtain full and fair compensation for you.
Providing A Wide Variety Of Personal Injury Representation
The Law Offices of Joseph J. Cariglia, P.C., has more than 50 years of experience handling injury-related matters. We represent clients in Worcester and throughout central Massachusetts. Personal injury cases we handle include:
- Car and other vehicle accidents: Whether a minor collision or a fatal crash, we help injured clients and surviving family members pursue the compensation and justice they deserve after an accident. We advocate for those injured in car, truck, motorcycle, bus and pedestrian accidents. As we have extensive knowledge regarding how insurance companies approach these cases, we provide you with comprehensive guidance in insurance issues.
- Work-related accidents: If injured on the job, our firm assists in seeking the workers’ compensation benefits to which you are entitled. We handle all workplace injury cases, including those stemming from construction accidents, ladder collapses and repetitive motion injuries.
- Nursing home negligence: These cases can include bedsores, malnutrition/dehydration and falls, as well as death due to injury. We fight to protect nursing home residents from any nursing home abuse and neglect.
- Defective products: Any defect in a product may render it dangerous. We need to hold a manufacturer responsible in a product liability claim when such defects lead to injuries for you or a loved one.
- Premises liability: Premises liability cases, including slip-and-falls and dog bites, arise when injuries occur on someone else’s property. A property owner who knows about the dangerous condition but does nothing about it also may be liable.
- Medical malpractice: If a medical mistake by a doctor, nurse or other medical professional results in an injury, you can sue such medical personnel for medical malpractice. Because we have seen the impact that medical mistakes have on an individual’s life and future, we make every effort to ensure that injured parties receive adequate compensation.
- Catastrophic injuries and wrongful death cases: Any accident can cause a fatality or devastating injuries. We handle cases involving all types of injuries, including brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, broken bones and amputations. Besides injured parties, we also represent loved ones in wrongful death cases so that they can receive compensation for their loss.
Aggressive Representation, Experienced Approach
We offer services on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay no attorney fees unless we win a verdict or obtain a settlement for you.