1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Drunk Driver Accidents
  4.  » Drug-Impaired Driving

Drug-Impaired Drivers Are A Hazard, Too

Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is strictly prohibited in all states. The threat of criminal charges and stiff penalties is not enough to deter far too many, however. Not only is this illegal, it is selfish and puts innocent drivers and passengers at risk. Each year, thousands are injured or killed in car accidents caused by those under the influence of drugs.

At The Law Offices of Joseph J. Cariglia, P.C., our attorneys are committed to fighting on behalf of victims and their families following drug-impaired driving accidents. We will carefully investigate the accident and the medical records to determine how the collision occurred and the impact that drugs had on the accident.

If you or a loved one was injured or killed in a drug-impaired driving accident, call our Worcester, Massachusetts, law office today. We can help you recover maximum damages and achieve justice.

Fighting For Justice Following Accidents Caused By Substance Use

While the individual will likely face criminal charges for driving under the influence of drugs (from illegal drugs to prescription drugs), there are still civil law steps the victim can take to recover damages for the pain that was caused. These accidents leave victims holding the bill for costly medical procedures, treatments, prescriptions and therapy. Our firm is committed to helping victims recover the funds needed to pay for the fullest recovery possible.

Many times, insurance companies will also fight paying certain aspects of these claims because of the state of the driver. Our team will work with insurance companies, putting together a solid claim for why you must be paid the full amount of coverage you deserve.

Our Attorneys Can Fight For You

We understand the pain and devastation these accidents cause, and our team is committed to helping make it right by fighting for the compensation you deserve. Call our firm today at 866-491-6561 or contact us online to talk to an attorney about your case.