You Deserve Safe Products
Manufacturers cannot sell products that harm consumers. It’s that simple. Yet, dangerous and defective products do harm people all the time. From toys painted with lead paint to defective vehicle parts and children’s products, dangerous and defective products seem to be everywhere.
If you have been injured by a dangerous or defective product, you have a right to be compensated financially for the damages you have suffered. At The Law Offices of Joseph J. Cariglia, P.C., our attorneys will pursue financial compensation for your medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages and property damage.
Get Help When Defects In Products Cause Injury
Product liability is the general term for defective product cases, as the liability for the dangerous product needs to be assumed by one or more parties. Whoever was found liable would then also be responsible for providing compensation for the injuries individuals suffered as a result of the product defects.
You can rely on us for experienced legal representation that gets results. Our lawyers have experience handling defective product cases including:
- Vehicle defects: Any part of a motor vehicle can be defective. Some vehicles have known defects, while others are unknown. Regardless of whether the vehicle part was known to be defective, you may have a claim against the manufacturer.
- Air bag defects: When an air bag is defective, it may either not deploy during an accident or deploy when an accident has not even occurred. Both of these situations are dangerous and may result in injuries to both passengers and drivers.
- Brake failure: When vehicle brakes fail due to a defect, devastating accidents can occur and leave many people injured as a result of one incident.
- Seat belt defects: Seat belts are designed to keep drivers and passengers safe. But when seat belts are defective, they can be extremely dangerous and put people at risk of becoming additionally injured if they are involved in an accident.
- Defective toys: Parents trust that toys on store shelves are safe to give to their children. Unfortunately, thousands of children are injured each year by toys that are defective and dangerous.
Products can be defective in many ways. A design defect may cause every unit to pose a potential hazard. A manufacturing defect occurs when a flaw is introduced during the manufacturing process. Products can also hurt consumers because of defective marketing, including mistakes in product labeling, false advertising or lack of product warnings.
Our Product Liability Lawyers Rise To The Challenge
However you were injured, our experienced legal team will fight aggressively to get you the maximum possible amount of financial compensation. Defective product claims are challenging cases. Not every personal injury lawyer handles them.
Our law firm has resolved a wide range of product liability claims for our clients for more than 50 years. If you have been injured by a defective or dangerous product, don’t stand alone against big insurance companies. Contact us today by calling 866-491-6561. We offer a free initial consultation and case evaluation.