What To Do After An Auto Accident Or Vehicle Crash
Motor vehicle accidents cause thousands of injuries and deaths every year. Many of these accidents are caused by negligence. Distracted driving, speeding, reckless driving, driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, dangerous roads and vehicle defects can all cause accidents, injuries and fatal crashes.
At The Law Offices of Joseph J. Cariglia, P.C., we fight to recover financial compensation for people injured in motor vehicle accidents. Our Worcester car accident lawyers have pursued compensation for tens of thousands of clients and have successfully won multimillion-dollar settlements.
Get Compensation For Your Injuries
Injuries caused by auto accidents vary from soft tissue injuries like herniated disks or pinched nerves to catastrophic injuries such as back injury and spinal cord injury. These injuries can appear in all manner of auto accidents, including:
- Car accidents: Any situation where cars collide can result in serious injuries. We handle all manner of car accidents, from hit-and-runs and rear-end crashes, to those caused by drivers who were texting or driving drunk.
- Truck accidents: Semitrucks, big rigs, tractor-trailers, 18-wheelers; they are all large trucks that are common on the roads. Unfortunately, it is also common for trucks to cause accidents and leave other motorists injured.
- Commercial vehicle accidents: If a truck, delivery van or other commercial vehicle hits you, you may be entitled to compensation from a range of sources such as the driver’s employer and insurance company.
- Motorcycle accidents: Even if you were wearing a helmet, you can still suffer serious head and other injuries if you are struck by a vehicle while riding a motorcycle.
- Bus accidents: Whether it was a public bus or a school bus, our firm can help you understand who is responsible for the bus accident injuries you suffered.
Serious injury also comes from vehicle defects and dangerous and defective roadways. Reach out to our law firm to set up a free initial consultation to discuss your accident and get the help you need in managing insurance issues.
Let Us Help You Fight For Your Rights
When injured in a car accident, it is important to discuss your case with an experienced personal injury lawyer before you speak to an insurance adjuster. Insurance companies will try to convince you to settle your claim quickly and cheaply before you understand the full extent of your injuries or know what you are legally entitled to receive from them.
Our lawyers are some of the most respected personal injury attorneys in Massachusetts. We have helped people recover substantial settlements in car accident cases, including the largest liquor liability case in state history — more than $26 million. Contact our Worcester law firm for real help that can secure full compensation for what you have been through. Call us now at 866-491-6561 to schedule a free initial consultation.