1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Car Accidents
  4.  » Hit-And-Run Accidents

We Can Pursue Compensation For Hit-And-Run Accidents

Were you hit by a car? Did the negligent driver leave the scene of the accident? Even if the police were not able to catch the negligent driver, you still may have opportunities to get compensation for your medical bills and other costs. With decades of experience on our side, we can help you explore those opportunities. We are The Law Offices of Joseph J. Cariglia, P.C. From our Worcester office, we represent personal injury victims in Boston, Framingham, Springfield and throughout central Massachusetts.

Get help from our lawyers after you have been injured in a hit-and-run accident. Contact us by email or call us at 866-491-6561 to schedule your free initial consultation.

Who Pays When The Negligent Driver Leaves The Car Accident Scene?

Whether you were hit by a car while walking or on a bike, or were in another vehicle, it is a serious situation when a driver flees the scene of the accident. The police need to be called, in order to investigate and attempt to discover the identity of the driver. If the driver is identified, we can file a claim against his or her insurance company, if the driver was insured.

If The Driver Was Uninsured Or Was Never Found, There Still Is Hope To Obtain Compensation

These types of hit-and-run accident cases are handled much like uninsured and underinsured motorist cases. Our lawyers may seek compensation through your own insurance policy. Although you may believe that your insurance company is on your side, the reality is that all insurance companies are businesses. Every one of them will do what is necessary to minimize claims, even your own. That is why it is critical that you choose an experienced lawyer to handle your case.

Hit-And-Run Victims Are Not Alone

Our attorneys handle hit-and-run accident cases on a contingency fee basis, so you will not have to worry about paying attorney fees if we lose. We only charge these fees after we collect on a successful verdict or settlement. Contact us online or call 866-491-6561 to schedule a free initial consultation.