Any Injury Can Be Debilitating
Any type of injury suffered in an accident may have an impact on your life. From limiting your ability to work to requiring around the clock care, injuries can be expensive. If your injury was the result of someone else’s negligence, it is important that you understand your rights and the potential for filing a personal injury claim.
Our lawyers at The Law Offices of Joseph J. Cariglia, P.C., bring more than five decades of personal injury experience to bear on behalf of our clients. This experience means our firm’s attorneys hold the legal judgment needed by injured clients to protect their rights no matter what the injury.
We handle all types of injury cases that stem from even seemingly minor accidents. Call us today at 866-491-6561 or contact us online for more information.
Representation In All Types Of Injuries
As experienced lawyers, we know how to deliver our legal services in a comprehensive variety of personal injury situations, including those cases involving:
- Brain and head injuries: It is easy for the head to become injured in an accident. Trauma to the head can leave an individual with a traumatic brain injury (TBI), as well as other closed head injuries and open head wounds.
- Paralysis: A spinal cord injury suffered in an accident can lead to nerve damage and paralysis, including quadriplegia and paraplegia.
- Amputations: Losing a limb is devastating. Whether it is a finger or an arm or leg, your entire life has to be altered to accommodate your new disability.
- Back injuries: It is easy for the back to be injured and twisted in a way that results in sprains and strains, as well as herniated disks and nerve damage. Necks can also suffer injuries such as whiplash in an accident.
- Burn injuries: Being burned in a fire or other accident can leave you with lifelong pain, as well as suffering from extensive scarring and disfigurement.
- Broken bones: Even a minor fracture in a bone can cause pain and require extensive medical attention.
- Hip and joint injuries: If you have suffered a hip injury or trauma to another joint such as knee ligaments,
- Hand and wrist injuries: We depend on our hands to complete hundreds of tasks each day. Any injury to the hand or wrist such as carpal tunnel injury, a broken bone or crushed bone can have a drastic impact on your life.
Committed To Maximizing Your Compensation
Our experienced attorneys know the strategies insurance adjusters and their attorneys use in their efforts to limit your compensation. We will work with you to provide the individually tailored legal representation you need to maximize the compensation you receive.
Whatever circumstances you face, you will have our firm in your corner, advising you as to all of your available legal options, not just the ones the insurance companies want you to know about. Instead of expending your energy fighting the insurance companies, you can leave that struggle to a legal team that has fought those battles for more than 50 years.
Contact Our Experienced Serious Personal Injury Attorneys
You can schedule a free initial consultation with our knowledgeable Worcester, Massachusetts, legal team by calling toll free 866-491-6561. You can also contact us online.
We take cases on a contingent-fee basis. We collect attorney’s fees only if we secure compensation for you.