Were You Injured On The Job?
At The Law Offices of Joseph J. Cariglia, P.C., our goal is to secure full compensation for injured workers throughout central Massachusetts. We understand the devastating effects a serious workplace injury can have on your ability to provide for yourself and those you love, so we will work diligently to obtain the best results possible for you.
Real Help For Injured Workers
We represent injured workers who have suffered serious and potentially debilitating injuries as a result of:
- Construction accidents — Any type of accident can occur on a construction site, often leaving workers at risk for serious construction accident injuries.
- Ladder/scaffolding accidents — Any ladder or scaffolding collapse or other accident may result in a dangerous or even deadly fall.
- Crane accidents — Crane collapses and other accidents involving cranes can injure not only workers, but also bystanders and people in buildings around the crane.
- Forklift accidents – Forklifts can be very dangerous. They carry heavy loads and are heavy themselves. Loads can fall off the forks or the forklift can tip over, strike someone or knock down materials or goods, causing injury.
- Work-related burn injuries — Burns in the workplace can occur due to a wide variety of reasons, including electrical accidents, fires, explosions and chemical exposure.
- Repetitive motion injuries — Office workers and others who perform the same work-related tasks every day are at risk of developing repetitive stress injuries such as tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) and carpal tunnel syndrome.
Handling Third-Party Claims
Those who are injured on the job are entitled to seek workers’ compensation benefits from their employer’s insurance company. We provide dedicated representation against reluctant insurance companies that most likely will attempt to minimize your claim to avoid paying out more than they have to.
Our lawyers will help you deal with on-the-job accident insurance issues and fight for your right to medical benefits, wage benefits and fair recovery time. We also work to protect workers from unfair retaliation by their employers.
Getting The Most Out Of The Workers’ Compensation System
When you work with our law firm, we will analyze your claim to determine all parties that should be held responsible for your injuries. If there is an opportunity to file a third-party claim, you may be eligible to recover additional compensation for your injuries.
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious on-the-job accident, we can help you seek financial coverage to take care of yourself and your family. To schedule a free initial consultation, contact our Worcester office by calling 866-491-6561 today.
We handle most cases on a contingency fee basis, so you owe attorneys’ fees only if we win your case.