Assisting Workers In Workplace Accident Claims
If you have been injured in an accident or are suffering with a work injury, you need an experienced lawyer to help you navigate through the confusing maze of compensation sources, including workers’ compensation.
The insurance companies that work with your employer have lawyers on staff. Their lawyers do not work for you. They are trained to protect the interests of their employer, the insurance company. Your employer may retain lawyers as well. Where does that leave you? Our lawyers at The Law Offices of Joseph J. Cariglia, P.C., know the system and can fight for your right to compensation after an on-the-job accident.
Get Help With Your Work Injury Case
The attorneys at our Worcester firm fight to receive the compensation you deserve for your work injury. We handle cases involving:
- Third-party claims: If a third-party vendor maintains vehicles or equipment in your workplace improperly and causes a construction accident or scaffolding accident, it is responsible for damages.
- Defective products: We will look at worn-out tires, defective parts, dangerous heavy equipment and lack of maintenance in a vehicle provided by your employer.
- Product liability: The danger increases if your employer’s equipment is not maintained properly, has defective parts or is not working correctly.
- Workers’ compensation: This is just one of the compensation sources we look at.
- Company vehicle accidents: Your employer is responsible for maintaining safe vehicles.
Pay Us Only If You Win
Get the money you need to take care of yourself and your family. Call 866-491-6561 to speak with an attorney at The Law Offices of Joseph J. Cariglia, P.C., during a free initial work injury consultation in our Worcester, Massachusetts, offices.
You don’t pay any lawyer fees unless you win, so there’s no risk. Contact us as soon as possible after you are injured. An experienced attorney will handle your work-related accident and work to obtain compensation for your injuries.