Experience Matters When Dealing With Car Accident Injuries
The injuries suffered in Massachusetts car accidents can be life-changing. If the accident was caused by an act of negligence, you deserve compensation to help you cover medical bills and more. At The Law Offices of Joseph J. Cariglia, P.C., our lawyers have been helping people like you for a half-century. We get results in even the most complex car accident cases.
Our Worcester car accident attorneys are dedicated to helping you. Call us now at 866-491-6561 to schedule your free initial consultation.
Types Of Car Accident Injuries
From our Worcester office, we represent car accident victims in Boston, Framingham, Springfield and throughout central Massachusetts. We handle cases involving life-changing injuries of all types, including:
- Back injuries: Herniated disks, vertebral fractures, muscle sprains and strains
- Amputations and lost limbs: Arms, legs, feet, fingers and toes
- Paralysis: Any loss of function, including quadriplegia and paraplegia
- Broken bones: Any bones in the body that are broken, crushed or shattered
- Knee injuries: Ligament tearing and broken bones
- Whiplash: Cervical spine injury and neck strains and sprains
- Traumatic brain and head injuries: Closed head injuries, concussions, open head wounds
- Burn injuries: Any degree of burn from fire, chemical exposure or electrocution
- Hip and joint injuries: Dislocation, ligament tears and broken bones
- Scarring: Disfigurement and scarring due to burns and other injuries
- Hand and wrist injuries: Broken bones and crushed bones
Getting You Money For Medical Care
Our goal is not simply to get you the money you need to cover your medical bills. We want to get you every penny necessary to cover all of the medical costs you encounter in the future because of the car accident. We want you to get the best medical care possible, and we will fight to see that you get the money necessary to cover that care.
Standing Up For Your Rights After A Car Accident
Our personal injury lawyers handle cases on a contingency fee basis, so you will not have to worry about paying attorney fees if we lose. We only charge these fees after we collect on a successful verdict or settlement. Email us or call 866-491-6561 to schedule a free initial consultation at our home office in Worcester.