Catastrophic Injuries Require Strong Representation
A catastrophic injury is one that is truly life-altering. Despite the best medical treatment and rehabilitation, the injury victim may never be the same person he or she was before the injury occurred.
If someone else’s negligence caused you to suffer a catastrophic injury, it is extremely important to seek out experienced legal representation. Call us at 866-491-6561 to schedule a free initial consultation.
At The Law Offices of Joseph J. Cariglia, P.C., our attorneys have more than 50 years of experience representing catastrophic injury victims in Worcester and throughout central Massachusetts. You can depend on us to help you obtain the full amount of financial compensation you deserve in cases involving:
- Head and brain injuries: Any trauma to the head can result in a serious traumatic brain injury, concussion, open head wound or closed head injury. These conditions often have symptoms that can have an impact on the victim’s everyday life.
- Spinal cord injuries: Even a minor accident can result in injury to the spinal cord. Victims often have symptoms that range from nerve damage and numbness to various levels of paralysis, including paraplegia and quadriplegia.
- Burns: Whether a burn was suffered in a fire or as the result of an electrical accident, burn injuries require extensive medical care and can result in scarring and disfigurement.
- Broken bones: Fractures anywhere in the body can have a lasting impact, as some types of breaks heal better than others. A victim may be facing time spent in a cast, as well as physical therapy to regain use of the limb or body part.
- Amputation: Losing a limb is one of the most traumatic types of injuries, as the victim’s entire life is changed in an instant.
- Internal and soft tissue injuries: Any injury to internal organs, as well as soft tissues, muscles and ligaments, can cause constant pain and need immediate medical attention.
People who suffer catastrophic injuries typically have an ongoing need for medical treatment and physical and occupational therapy. They may need help with daily tasks such as dressing and feeding themselves. Motorized wheelchairs, handicapped vans and alterations to the home to make it handicapped-accessible must all be considered.
Identifying Your Needs, Pursuing Compensation
Our lawyers work with certified life-care planners who will identify your current and future injury-related needs. We will consult with an economist to determine what these needs will cost. Then we will aggressively pursue financial compensation for the full extent of damages, including pain and suffering, current and future medical expenses, lost wages and loss of future earning capacity.
Representing Victims Of Catastrophic Accidents And Injuries
When an injury is this serious, it is important to select a law firm with a track record of success representing victims of catastrophic injuries. You can depend on The Law Offices of Joseph J. Cariglia, P.C., for representation that can get results in even the most complex catastrophic injury claims. Please email our firm or call us at 866-491-6561 for a free initial consultation and case evaluation.