Creating Accountability For Those Injured By Medical Malpractice
Most medical doctors and nurses are dedicated professionals who are committed to helping their patients recover from injury or disease. Yet medical professionals make mistakes, and when they do, the results can be disastrous.
Are you a victim of medical malpractice? Has a member of your family suffered injury or wrongful death because of a preventable medical mistake? Let us help. Call us at 866-491-6561 or email our firm today.
Knowledgeable Medical Malpractice Representation
At The Law Offices of Joseph J. Cariglia, P.C., in Worcester, Massachusetts, our medical malpractice attorneys represent victims of errors made by doctors, nurses, surgeons and numerous other health care professionals. Over the years, we have won significant verdicts and settlements in a wide range of medical negligence claims, including those involving:
- Cancer misdiagnosis — Treatment is most effective when cancer is in its earliest stages. Misdiagnosis of cancer or failure to diagnose denies patients the best chance for effective treatment.
- Birth injuries — When a doctor makes a mistake during delivery, the baby can pay the price for the rest of his or her life. We hold medical professionals accountable for their actions when injuries occur during birth.
- Surgical errors — From performing the wrong operation to leaving sponges and instruments inside a patient, surgical mistakes cause serious harm to patients.
- Failure to diagnose — When a medical professional fails to accurately diagnose an illness, the patient’s condition can deteriorate, resulting in unnecessary pain and suffering and sometimes death.
- Medication errors — Whether a doctor ordered the wrong medication or amount or a pharmacist incorrectly filled a prescription, any prescription drug errors can have devastating effects.
- Emergency room errors — Though emergency rooms are chaotic, there is no excuse for errors to occur, as they often cause patients to suffer and even can lead to death.
- Delayed treatment — Any delay in treatment can cause additional injury, pain and suffering that could have been prevented.
Medical malpractice claims are difficult cases. Not every personal injury law firm will handle them. We do.
One of the challenges involves finding a doctor willing to testify that another physician made a serious error. It’s tough to crack the code of silence doctors have about their colleagues’ negligence. But our lawyers have been doing it for more than 50 years and we know how to build the highly effective cases people deserve.
Were You Harmed By Medical Negligence? Speak With Our Firm Today.
If you are a victim of medical malpractice, it is important to select a law firm with the experience and legal skill necessary to get results. Because we have handled thousands of medical malpractice claims, you can depend on us for quality legal representation and personal service.